Wednesday, 15 October 2008

I've got awards :c)

Woohoo I've received my first two awards! The first was given to me by Kimmy of Kimmy's Kloset, and RhondaSue of Craftymumz Creations thank you both!


This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.And now I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs.
Here's my 8...
Div of Div's this and that
RhondaSue of Craftymumz Creations
Krissy of Krissy's Scraps
Paula of Scrapz A Daisy
Mirella of Scrapity Scrap and More
Sooze of Scrappin & Stuff with Sooze
Missy of Divine Intentionz
Kerry of Kerry's Kreationz

Another Award...


I got this fab award from Div of Div's this and that... Thank you hun!
Here are the rules:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6.If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’t need to pass it on.
So here are my 7!

Shawna of Scrap Stuff with PSP Tutorials
Leigh of Heartfelt Perfections
Bel Vidotti
Seachell of Seachell's Scraps
Kirsty of Kirsty's Scraps
Twinky of Twinky's Dezines
Laura of Cinnamon Scraps

Dee xx

No comments: