Tuesday 4 November 2008

New Layout

Hiya everyone,
I hope your Tuesdays are going well. I'm laid up with a bad knee today (always something wrong with me eh?!) I have no idea how it happened, all I can think is that I must have slept awkwardly and twisted it so there's not much I can do today so I thought I would make a new blog layout. It is so dull around this time of year so I decided to go for something bright and cheery, isn't the kit gorgeous?! I managed to pick it up while it was on sale last weekend from Scrap Orchard - there's a link to the kit down the bottom of the page if you love it as much as I do.
Dee xx

4 comments:

Bree said...

looks super cute Dee! :}

Unknown said...

Wow it looks really cute!

Marie said...

Hi Dee! Long time no chat. I really miss being in a group with you! I was going to do one of your tuts today that I had saved in my Favorites but Creative Delusionz is showing up as Page Cannot Be Displayed. Did you move or close? Hope things are well with you! If you ever want to email me, I'm still at irishstar_83@hotmail.com ;)

Hugs,
Marie

GripDesign said...

Hmmmm I cant see the layout! am I blind or????
Please contact me on my mail
gripdesign@gmail.com
Hugs Cissi