Thursday 12 February 2009

A new kit - 3 Little Words

About time I had another new kit right? I am a little late with doing a valentines kit this year because work is manic and Jadie's birthday was last weekend so I'm having very little spare time but if you're anything like me, you end up scrapping events weeks after they happen lol

So onto the kit. There's a real focus on wordart in this one, something that I am always using in my layouts. It includes 18 papers and 79 elements, everything is 300ppi (taggers is 72ppi) which is great for printing. I hope you like it and if you download, leave me a bit of love - it is valentines after all lol.



Full size papers

Full size elements

Taggers size

And here's what my some of my CT have been up to...

From Bree - and I thought women were the only ones to go gaga over chocolate lol He looks so full of mischief in the first photo especially, talk about these being priceless!


Linda has made 3 gorgeous tags with the kit, I'm sure you'll agree that they're all great.






Thank you girls!

13 comments:

Linda said...

My comliments on this beautiful kit hun.
I really love the colors in this one.

Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit. I love the colors!

Fawn said...

Thank you very much for this gift!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work for free! I appreciate it! I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kit. THanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great kit...3 Little Words. I am downloading it to be used in a challenge on a forum I am in. Thank you so much for sharing it with usxxxooo

Faye Hadfield said...

a Beautiful kit - fab palette!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit. I love the colors you use!


ileana

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this one with us too, Its beautiful and well come in handy all copyright credit will go to you for it, much appreciate in it, you have a lovely site, Hugs Kitty

kATHRYN said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit. I think it will make a wonderful page.