Monday 28 July 2008

Wow!

It seems people have began to find me... not that I was doing a very good job of hiding over here in the corner that is... but my total downloads have more than doubled over the last 24/48 hours. Why might you ask? Simple... it's all thanks to the wonderful job that Maria over at DigiFree does. If you haven't seen or heard of her blog before, then be sure to check it out daily for heaps of daily freebies. I would be lost without it!
A huge thank you to Maria for providing scrap makers with invaluable advertising for nothing and a big, big thank you to those of you who have downloaded my stuff and been kind enough to leave a comment either on the post itself or over at 4shared. It takes less than a minute to leave a 'thank you' but it's greatly appreciated and it's what keeps scrap makers sharing freebies.
Dee xx

No comments: