Tuesday 9 September 2008

I'm Clever Challenge #2

It seems that last week's challenge was a success, you guys liked trying to figure the answers out.
The answers were...
(1)50 S of the USA - 50 States of the United States of America
(2)21 D on a D - 21 Dots on a Dice
(3)26 L in the A - Letters in the Alphabet
(4)64 S on a CB - 64 squares on a Chess Board
(5)366 D in a LY - 366 Days in a Leap Year
Easy when you know the answers!!

Moving onto this week's challenge... I've decided to go for something easier, movie tag lines! I'll post 5 different ones and all you have to do is tell me what movies they are from. When you are ready, email me at: taggedbydee (at) googlemail (dot) com with I'm Clever in the subject line, include your answers and name you will like on your tag providing that you are one of the first 5 to get them all right. Please also tell me if you are a member of my always list so that I don't provide you with a duplicate tag. Here's the tag lines...
(1) In space no one can hear you scream.
(2) On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.
(3) Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.
(4) Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
(5) Don't Answer The Phone. Don't Open The Door. Don't Try To Escape.
I'm going to be strict with one of these, you have to give me the full film title. For example, if one of the above quotes is from The Godfather, I'd need to know if it was part 1, 2 or 3. None of them are from The Godfather though lol
The contest will end Monday September 15th at 11:59 pm. Look at the clock on the left if you are unsure of my time.
Good luck!

No comments: