Sunday 26 October 2008

New Tutorials & A Tag

I woke up this morning to some wonderful creations in my inbox!
The first is a tag by Chas - isn't it stunning?! She always makes such lovely tags, I just wish she would lend me some of her mojo!



This one was by Tina who has used one of my templates to make a tutorial called Love is a flower - which I think is gorgeous. If you fancy trying it, it can be found here.


Another tut using my template this one by Lorna. I love the colours in this tag soooooo much lol If you fancy trying it, it can be found here called Funky Lovin.


And Finally, Wilma created a tutorial that I love using my Boyz Rule kit and pictures of her adorable son... isn't he cute?! The tutorial is in dutch and can be found here.


A big thank you to these 4 ladies for sharing their creations with me, it was a fab surprise to find these in my ibox this morning :c)
Dee xx

No comments: